Safety measures in place for Depression Xpression meetings at the Salvation Army Hall, Sturges Road, Wokingham, RG40 2HD
- Please read this in conjunction with our important booking information
- Depression Xpression has carried out a risk assessment on how to minimise the risk of Covid-19 transmission during meetings at the Reading International Solidarity Centre. The same principles are being applied for meetings in Wokingham.
- Numbers attending will be limited to a maximum of 20 people, including volunteers and speakers. Booking a place is essential, and there will be no admission without a booking. We will keep contact details of attendees for 3 weeks after the meeting to assist the Test, Track and Trace process if necessary.
- Everyone is advised that they MUST NOT ATTEND if they or anyone in their household has had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 10 days, and that if they develop symptoms within 10 days of the meeting they MUST use the Test, Track and Trace system to alert others with whom they have been in contact.
- Rooms, toilets and equipment are cleaned daily in the mornings. Cleaning products will be available for additional cleaning if required.
- Everyone will be asked to use the provided hand sanitiser on arrival, and at appropriate intervals, for example after using tissues. We will follow the NHS Catch It, Bin It, Kill It guidelines for disposal of tissues.
- At the present time, face coverings are required in all areas of the building including the meeting room, but this may change in line with changing government advice. Disposable masks and/or visors will be available for anyone who does not have them.
- Tea and coffee will be dispensed by a volunteer. They will use a face covering, and will clean their hands frequently. Drinks will be served in clean mugs or disposable cups. Any snacks on offer will be in pre-wrapped portions.
- Chairs will be postioned to facilitate social distancing of 2m between individual people or groups of up to two households or 1m with mitigation measures such as: seating side by side, with at least one empty chair between each person or household group, rather than face-to-face, and good ventilation.
Last updated: 16/06/2021