Important booking information for Depression Xpression meetings at RISC, 35-39 London Street, Reading, RG1 4PS
- Details of the COVID-19 safety measures we have put in place for the meeting can be viewed here.
- You MUST NOT ATTEND if you or anyone in your household has had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 10 days. If you subsequently develop symptoms within 10 days of the event, you MUST use the Test, Track and Trace system to alert others with whom you have been in contact.
- If you are not vaccinated or have clinical vulnerabilities, please carefully consider the risks of attending.
- Entry to RISC is by the rear doors to the building only. These are accessed via the alleyway from London Street to the right of the building, or via East Street.
- Please bring your own face covering and use it where required in communal areas of the building, unless you are exempt.
- Tea and coffee will be available in clean mugs or disposable cups, but we encourage you to bring your own soft drinks or water bottles.
Last updated: 16/06/2021