Important booking information for Depression Xpression meetings at the Salvation Army Hall, Sturges Road, Wokingham, RG40 2HD
- Details of the COVID-19 safety measures we have put in place for the meeting can be viewed here.
- You MUST NOT ATTEND if you or anyone in your household has had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 10 days. If you subsequently develop symptoms within 10 days of the event, you MUST use the Test, Track and Trace system to alert others with whom you have been in contact.
- If you are not vaccinated or have clinical vulnerabilities, please carefully consider the risks of attending.
- Please bring your own face covering and use it where required, unless you are exempt. At the present time, face coverings are required in all areas of the building including the meeting room, but this may change in line with changing government advice.
- Tea and coffee will be available in clean mugs or disposable cups, but we encourage you to bring your own soft drinks or water bottles.
Last updated: 16/06/2021